Vibrant Health Products, Inc. dba Silver Hills (“Silver Hills”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our websites located at:
(our “Websites“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Websites.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Websites are not intended for users who are under the age of majority in their state, province, or territory of residence. No one under the age of majority in their state, province, or territory of residence may provide any information to or on the Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about users who are not the age of majority in their state, province, or territory of residence. If you are under the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence do not use or provide any information on the Websites, through any of its features, make any purchases through the Websites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from an individual who is not the age of majority in their state, province, or territory of residence, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about an individual under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not necessarily identify you, such as your IP address or usage of our Websites, and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Websites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with one of our Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Websites.
- Your search queries on the Websites.
By using the Websites, you represent and warrant that whenever you provide us with personal information of another individual, you have obtained all necessary consents to share such information with us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you opt-in, we may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you, as permitted by law. If you no longer want us to use your information in this way, please use the unsubscribe mechanism included in the emails we send to you or email us at [email protected].
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about users of our Websites, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a potential or actual buyer or other successor in the event of a proposed or concluded merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Silver Hills’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Silver Hills about our Websites users is among the assets to be transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Silver Hills, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Silver Hills. If you no longer wish to have your personal information used by Silver Hills to market our products or services to you, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Silver Hills as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
State Specific Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit CCPA Privacy Notice.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected]. However, please know we DO NOT currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Canada Specific Rights
If you are a resident of Canada, Canadian federal and provincial laws may provide you with additional rights regarding our collection, use, disclosure, and transfer of your personal information. The following will apply to users of the Websites who are resident in Canada.
Transferring Your personal Information
We may transfer personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this policy to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website improvement and optimization) and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this policy.
We may process, store, and transfer your personal information in and to the following foreign countries: USA, which have different privacy laws that may or may not be as comprehensive as Canadian law. In these circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain access to your personal information through the laws of the foreign country. Whenever we engage a service provider, we require that its privacy and security standards adhere to this policy and applicable Canadian privacy legislation.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
Under Canadian privacy laws, you have the right to request access to and to correct the personal information that we hold about you.
If you want to review, verify, correct, or withdraw consent to the use of your personal information you may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. In some cases, we may charge you a fee to access your personal information, however, we will notify you of any fee in advance.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Applicable law may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all of the personal information that we hold about you, or we may have destroyed, erased, or made your personal information anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
We will provide access to your personal information, subject to exceptions set out in applicable Canadian privacy legislation.
If you are concerned about our response or would like to correct the information provided, you may contact us using the information provided below.
Withdrawing Your Consent
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information, you may have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. To withdraw your consent, if applicable, contact us at [email protected]. Please note that if you withdraw your consent we may not be able to provide you with a particular product or service. We will explain the impact to you at the time to help you with your decision.
We have procedures in place to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries about our handling of personal information, our compliance with this policy, and with applicable Canadian privacy laws. To discuss our compliance with this policy please contact us using the contact information listed below.
We will only use your information to send you electronic messages about our goods and services that may be of interest to you where you have expressly opted-in to receiving such messages, or as otherwise permitted by Canadian law. You can unsubscribe from receiving these electronic messages by using the unsubscribe mechanism included in the emails we send to you or by emailing us at [email protected].
We have implemented physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, no security system is completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. You should carefully consider the extent of personal information provided to us and avoid providing us with any information that is sensitive in nature or which could cause you or others harm. Any provision of personal information to us is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Websites.
You can also play a vital role in protecting your privacy. At all times, you should use suitably strong passwords that others cannot guess, that are kept safe by you, and that are not re-used elsewhere. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You should also ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.